Required information we need in order to process before collection.
- EORI number (both consignee/consignor)
- Commodity codes
- Customs procedure codes
- Details of consignee
- Details of consignor
- Commercial invoice
- Manifest of items
- Description of goods
- packaging details
- Gross weight and Net weight
- Sale value of goods
- Currency items were bought in
- Country of origin
- Place and time to collect goods
- Origin Statement
We would enter details onto Multished which will then be processed to CHIEF for review by HMRC.
- Route 1 – Document check
- Route 2 – Examination of goods
- Route 5 – Clearance after a prescribed period of time allowing HMRC the option to amend the routing.
- Route 6 – Immediate Clearance
- Route H – on ‘Hold’ pending arrival of the goods (pre-entered)
A permission to proceed will be granted after the requirements have been met.
**Please note all exports into EU require a T1 document unless pre-lodged import clearance into port of entry into EU**
If you have outsourced elsewhere to custom clear or prefer to do it yourself. We will need to know when the booking is confirmed. We would also need to receive a copy of the entry with the unique movement reference number (MRN) where we will be able to see if it has been given a permission to proceed (P2P).