Required information we need in order to process before collection.
- EORI number (both consignee/consignor)
- Commodity codes
- Customs procedure codes
- Details of consignee
- Details of consignor
- Commercial invoice
- Manifest of items
- Description of goods
- packaging details
- Gross weight and Net weight
- Sale value of goods
- Currency items were bought in
- Country of origin
- Place and time to collect goods
We would enter details onto Multished which will then be processed to CHIEF for review by HMRC.
- Route 1 – Document check
- Route 2 – Examination of goods
- Route 5 – Clearance after a prescribed period of time allowing HMRC the option to amend the routing.
- Route 6 – Immediate Clearance
- Route H – on ‘Hold’ pending arrival of the goods (pre-entered)
A permission to proceed will be granted after the requirements have been met.
If you have outsourced elsewhere to custom clear or prefer to do it yourself. We will need to know when the booking is confirmed. We would also need to receive a copy of the entry with the unique movement reference number (MRN) where we will be able to see if it has been given a permission to proceed (P2P).