A few things we require off yourself in preparation before Brexit. Whether its a deal or not would still be the same for customs clearance we require:
- UK EORI number or EU EORI number whichever is required.
- Complete a Direct Representation form and return to us on letterheaded document.
- Inform us of any products that may require any specialist requirements (i.e. Hazardous, animal, plant).
- Review your commercial invoices to ensure they contain the correct details required to move forward.
- Review Incoterms ensuring the correct terms are agreed with customers and suppliers.
- Register Duty Deferment Account or a postponed VAT account if required for importers.
- Research commodity codes for all goods you plan on transporting if incorrect could lead to delays.