There are very worrying times ahead and we’re taking our responsibilities extremely seriously in an effort to limit the spread of bacteria and viruses wherever possible. The health and safety of you, your customers and our drivers & staff is our number one priority. We’re staying close to the advice from the government and will follow their recommendations at every opportunity. So what are we doing;
- To try and reduce contact, we will may not be taking signatures for PODs and will instead be asking for names that our driver will write down.
- If we’re collecting from or delivering to anybody that is self-isolating, please advise us asap so we can arrange a suitable collection/delivery point that limits any contact.
- We’re asking drivers to wash their hands regularly and carry hand sanitiser in their vehicles.
- Our office staff are all working remoting from home so please bear with us and give them time to get back to you.
- Invoices will be sent via email not in the post, if CMR is required then this will also be sent via email not in the post – please expect delays in CMRS being sent. If you have any questions or concerns at any time then please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team. firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued business with First European Logistics.
If you’re struggling to cope due to staff shortages and heightened demand, we’re always here to help in any way we can.
We offer extremely high standards of service and can collect your items from anywhere in the UK or Europe within an hour of your order. We are still able to offer collections and deliveries until told otherwise so please be rest assured we doing everything we can to keep your freight moving.
First European Logistics Ltd